Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Singles Battle Royal Update (Note from Marc)

We will give this one more try.

Saturday Dec 22 2:30pm - 5pm

The Oak Creek Christmas Massacre

Same Rules as Before. Please confirm by tomorrow so I can post the Draws!

New Feature: Child Care Available
Oak Creek Holiday Jr Tennis Party - Games, Prizes, PizzaRun by Jennifer Jerabek and the Oak Creek Pros - My Daughter will be there.
Ages 5 -13 - $15 per kid call the Tennis center for details.

So fool your wife, tell her you will take the kid while she does some last minute Christmas shopping,Then drop them off and make them someone else's problem, and Come out looking like Husband of the year and reap the benefits.Or maybe that's just how I roll.I already have tentative confirms from 6 players including myself so look like we are good to go,Thanks

I can't make it but I hope yall have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Robin,
    It's a good thing that you aren't playing Saturday. I would hate to have to beat you twice in the same day. See you Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete