1. Lakes / Way 5&0 – Still to play TBar & Somabut…..
2. Lifetime 5&0 – Easy win over the Hack; Still have Brookhaven & Royal Oaks to play
3. Royal Oaks 4&1 – Lifetime this week which will go a long way to determining if a third team from this flight goes to the playoffs
4. HP/ Somabut 5&0 – Thumped Brookhaven’s interesting lineup and only have the Lakes ahead – definitely the surprise team of the season so far!
5. GlenEagles 4&1 – since their week 1 slip-up they are starting to look like play-off contenders again
6. Village 5&0 – Well we have to take these guys seriously now. Solid 4-1 win over a good JCC lineup. They now have the inside lane to Cities and should finish first in their flight – biggest mover of the week up from #12 last week
7. Oak Creek 5&0 – Very close win over an average Greenhill team. Scratching out 3-2 wins pales in comparison to GlenEagles blowing out everyone 5-0
8. Garland 3&1 – Essentially eliminated Brookhaven from playoff contention with a 4-1 win although 2 of those were in 3rd sets. Now need some convincing wins to get the edge in tie-breakers in case Lifetime lose to Royal Oaks and all 3 end with 1 loss
9. TBar 4&1 – Another win, albeit a close one. Still to play Brookhaven & Lakes
10. JCC 4&1 – surprising loss to the Village and really it wasn’t very close. Should still be a lock for QT but I guess the other teams are taking these guys more seriously after their great fall and start to this season
11. Brookhaven/ Bartlett 3&2 – Without some of their key players and a with another interesting lineup these guys are now all but eliminated from play-off contention despite a deep and talented roster and still have a motivated TBar team to play - biggest drop of the week down from #4 last week
12. Brookhaven/ Harlee 3&2 – Once again lost both singles lines despite signing up Hall who may be one of their better singles players of recent seasons. A little late unfortunately and they are now unlikely to see play-off action