1. Lifetime returns most of the same team minus their three big guns from the Spring season but will still be a force to be reckon with in this flight, although this flight is the deepest of the five.
2. Village/Johnson had a hiccup in the Spring and missed out of the playoffs after two strong seasons in a row but they return much of the same roster and add back Fred Givhan who made them a contender last Fall season.
3. High Point/Kaiser seems like an odd pick here but this team is essentially the 3.5 national team and that has to count for something right? Maybe not but I have to think they will at least make the top of this flight interesting.
1. Stonebriar is relegated to this section after a lackluster Spring season that showed they might not have what it takes to be at the top but they still have a solid roster that can compete with anyone, on any given Sunday.
2. Springpark has a few strong players and could make noise but just hard for me to get excited.
Pretenders: (Not much to say here)
1. Garland #1 (or is is #9 who knows) This does seem to be the best squad with Zack Courtney, Siby, Moreman and possible DQ fodder NAIA player Lance Ruder.
2. Canyon Creek has reshuffled players but this team along with the other Canyon Creek team has players that can contend and I picked against them last time and you know where that got me.
1. Fretz/Clark. I almost went contender here but just an odd mix of players from various teams and I am not sure what to make of them quite yet but they should be good.
2. Eagles Landing jumped up last season and showed the can hang with some good teams so I had to move them up a level and I think this team might just have a breakout season with some possible new additions.
Pretenders (Not that any of these teams are bad in fact I think they all have some bright spots but nothing that jumps out and says they will break out of the bottom half)
1. Royal Oaks
1. Team Bob finally had a long run of sectionals appearances come to an end but they are still a team at the top. There are many new names on this roster though so it is tough to make any judgements but to count them out of the playoffs would be strange although I think they missed out last Fall. Tony Le, Voss and Kingsley should be a good foundation to go pretty far.
2.Greenhill/Arnette after falling back a bit looks to have benefitted from Team BMO and Team Russouw the last two season who have left good pieces behind as they have moved up to 4.5 so along with John's regular group this team looks to be the first favorite in this flight.
1. TBar after hanging out near the top seems to fit nicely at 3rd or 4th place and I fear for them that is where they will be again but the right matchups might get them into one of the top two spots.
2. Village Gordon showed me up last season by not only making the playoffs but winning some matches in the playoffs and they have maintained their roster and added a couple of good players to help out.
3. Garland #3, so few players are the reason this team might struggle but who knows maybe 8 is enough or 9.
1. SWAT returns all but one player and have been fortunate with some new recruits and downrated players. Looking forward to a good season and breaking our bad streak.
2. Fretz/Mitchell has a small lineup but it is full of strong players, they should be tough to beat each week with their depth.
3. Canyon Creek has shown much improvement and some of this group was part of the Canyon Creek playoff team that fared well in the postseason. I think they will be a tough out and could make the postseason with their depth.
1.Lakes are hard to put down here but the loss of the Blakes should prove to push them out of the postseason this time around.
2.Brookhaven lost too many players from Team Bartlett to keep that train going but there are still some good players so they will not be overlooked, especially in week #1.
3. Garland #2, yet again hard to pick against or for a small group of strong and average players but they have to be in the mix.
1. OC/1 is a good mix of new and old players of Don's teams that have done well in the past. The trick for them might be singles but they should figure something out as the season goes on.
2.Brookhaven Pearlman, I like the Joe Powell addition to a team that needed some singles help. I think they could really do well in this flight.
1. Canyon Creek/Broach. Not as good as the other CC team but not bad at all and could catch the top two if they slip up.
2. JCC had step up in the Spring but not sure with what is left in the cupboard that they can repeat their past success, it might be back to middle ground for them for a while.
5.Garland #4 (That Sisk guy is pretty good though)