Flower Mound LJP vs. TCU Mixon 4.0 Pick -FloMo
Southlake Racqueteers vs. Shelingham Pick - Shellingham *
RTC Hitmen vs. Trophy Club 4.0 Pick -RTC
RTC Flores vs. Denton Country Club Pick -Denton*
RTC Coyotes vs. Flower Mound Wellington Pick -RTC
Southlake vs. River Crest Pick -Southlake
* Shelingham is a new team but has experience players from Hurst and Southlake teams, Jonathan Martinez and Bart De Muynck are both solid players that managed to avoid the end of the year bump.
* Ernest Resma left Denton CC to join RTC Flores, both of these teams have some good players but lack depth.
ATC Hammers vs. Ridglea Siegel 4.0 Pick -ATC
The Old Gang vs. Pecan Plantation Pick -Old Gang *
Walnut Creek vs. Cotton Creek Pick -Walnut Creek *
TCU Armadillos vs. Hurst Stars 4.0 Pick- TCU
RTC Tims vs. RTC Davis Pick- RTC Tims *
Ridglea Roughnecks vs. TCU Cowtowners Pick- TCU
* The Old Gang is Captained by league coordinator Steve Miller, this team always seems to do well in the spring and not as well in the fall, after the tri-level scoring debacle this maybe a team to keep an eye on.
* Cotton Creek has some notable 3.5 bump up names such as Gil Flores, Ty Sewell, And Sergio Ballesteros. Might be an interesting team to keep an eye on.
* RTC Tims won the 4.0 and under Tri-Level Texas Sectional. They should be able to build off of that.
Ft Worth 4.5 is having a highly unstable 3 match "Pre-season".
Pre-season matches count towards player play-off qualification and NTRP, but not the standings.
Real 4.5 matches begin 04/10/2010.
Maybe we can get Paulie Trevino to give us a FT Worth 4.5 Preview?