Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lower Tri Level Results

Final Results

Team Bazan 3-0
Team Kelsey 2-1
Team Hess 1-2
Team Dewan 0-3

Some great matches at all levels and some good tennis some of the time. Referencing an old blog chat I got that bagel on Craig Kotlarek I wanted but unfortunately I lost the next set but won in a match tiebreak.

The weekend came down to this morning with 2-0 Team Kelsey and 2-0 Team Bazan facing off for the title.

All the matches were tight but we prevailed in all of them. But I would be remiss if I didn't brag about Steve Harrigan and I clawing back from a 1-6, 1-4 deficit to win in a 3rd set tiebreak against Zach Stein and Jeromi Kesley. Oh Batman you need your Robin back very soon and you will get your chance when we take on those Garland chumps in the next Blog Challenge and also as we rip up the competition in the Leaguetennis.com doubles league.

I will say Jeromi and Zach played awesome to start this match we just caught some breaks and were able to get back in the match and then take over in the match tiebreak.

The studs award of the weekend would have to go to Candelario Jauregi and Greg Wiley who won in straight sets all weekend and never really looked to be in trouble.

Thanks to all of you who participated I enjoyed it, can't wait to do it again next year and we will try and represent Dallas well down in Houston.

Best of luck to those players next weekend I will be posting some odds soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment